Here’s a Christmas Quiz with 20 questions for you to try!
1. What’s the name of the period leading up to Christmas?
2. How many Wise Men brought gifts to Jesus?
3. How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas?
4. What was the name of John the Baptist’s Mother?
5. Who brings presents to children in Holland on the 5th/6th December?
6. How many letters are in the angelic alphabet?
7. In what town was Jesus born?
8. How many presents were given in total in the 12 Days of Christmas?
9. In what decade was the first Christmas card sent in the UK?
10. What country did the family escape to?
11. How many of Rudolph’s eight companions names start with ‘D’?
12. What country did Christmas Trees originate from?
13. Who was the ‘King of the Jews’ who ordered the babies to be killed?
14. What’s the second line of “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas”?
15. What was Joseph’s job?
16. Who started the custom of Wassailing?
17. Who were first people to visit the baby Jesus?
18. What’s lucky to find in your Christmas pudding?
19. What Angel visited Mary?
20. Where did the baby Jesus sleep?